Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it's built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it's a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We're proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles
. We are driven by innovation
and looking for team players
who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care
. That's why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why Business Insider named us an 'enterprise startup to bet your career on"! #WeAreBlushingAll full-time employees in Singapore
will also have the following benefits:
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing startups
- Flexible and personalised medical and wellness benefits (protection for hospitalisation and surgical procedures, clinical outpatient visits, accident coverage and more...)
- Up to 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, and 10 weeks of paid paternity leave
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Manager/Manager, Sales Operations
to join our growing team. In this role, you will be involved in supporting global sales teams, are sought out for advice from sales leaders, are a wizard when it comes to digging into data and making meaning of it, and are always looking for ways to make things better, faster, and more automated. This is a role for someone who loves building, loves solving problems, and is passionate about working closely with sales teams and GTM leaders. You will also be responsible to:
- Serve as a trusted business partner to our sales and GTM leaders - proactively bringing our leaders the highest impact insights, ideas, and solutions that improves our GTM productivity
- Evaluate, improve, and manage key sales ops processes including: weekly forecasting, capacity planning, pipeline modeling, account scoring, TAM modeling, and territory planning.
- Streamline and improve the internal sales process and AE experience to enter, update, progress, and book a deal in our systems, including the quoting and deal desk processes.
- Improve and enforce our sales rules of engagement for our teams to work effectively together
- Define, build, maintain, and improve our data, analytics, and reporting foundation and provide visibility and performance tracking to the business
- Assist with all executive analyses, strategies, and deliverables (e.g., board materials, QBRs)
- Set quotas and build comp plans that are compelling yet easy to understand and execute
- Research and invest in tools that help us scale and drives the highest quantity of the highest quality activities
- Learn how to use the Workato product to drive operational efficiency by automating and improving processes, tools, and analysis that scales
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
Soft Skills / Personal Characteristics
- You have 3+ years prior experience in sales strategy and operations for a high growth company, or operational experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital, or business insights / analytics roles
- You demonstrate the ability to scale and equip the business in a strategic manner, communicate big picture opportunities and make data-driven decisions
- You have advanced spreadsheet and Salesforce skills and are quick to learn and adopt new sales technology
- You're someone who sales teams want to work with - positive, energetic, responsive, and helpful. But, at the same time, you're direct, concise, and pragmatic.
- You have great instincts when it comes to what will work for sellers - you strive to simplify and reduce non-selling tasks whenever possible
- You know how to prioritize - you know your list will never get done at the end of the day, so you're excellent at identifying and working on the few things that move the needle the most
- Your gif game is top notch. Can't emphasize this one enough.
- You have an enthusiastic "roll up your sleeves" mentality and do well under pressure