Be part of a journey with one of the fastest-growing companies as we help redefine healthcare services in the US. We are looking for a JS fullstack developer who will help accelerate the development and innovation of our platform. We are looking for someone who possesses a strong foundation of web architecture and engineering concepts and can propose solutions and implement changes on both frontend and backend.
- Participate in the entire web application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Propose solutions and implement changes on both the frontend and backend of our software applications.
- Perform application development, improvements, deployment, maintenance and support
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Setup automations, logging, tracking and other integrations for web applications
- Keep up-to-date with latest technologies, best practices and industry trends
- Bachelor’s degree on Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- At least 4+ years of professional programming experience
- Experience with setting up automations, CI/CD pipelines, and other similar tools
- Experience in mobile development, specifically with React Native, is a plus
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving capabilities and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- HMO on first day plus dependent (medical, dental, vision)
- Performance Bonuses
- Monthly One-on-one Check-in and Career Coaching
- Individually-curated Growth and Learning Plan
- Day-shift (8am - 5pm)
- Fully remote, work from anywhere
- Paid holidays and leaves upon hiring
- Employee Discounts
- Gym Membership Discount
- Other allowances (internet, etc.)
- Company-provided Macbook
- Moderna COVID-19 vaccination
Spectrum One has helped companies of all shapes and sizes - from startups to multinational corporations - design and develop web and mobile applications that transform their businesses and solve real-world challenges. Our team of exceptionally talented developers, designers, and consultants have worked with our clients in the United States, Europe, Asia, and Australia. We’ve already made an impact across different industries ranging from healthcare, genomics, logistics, e-commerce, and manpower services.
Our core mission is to design and develop technology that improves the lives of its users, while providing an exceptionally high level of service to our clients. We do so by providing high-quality work at reasonable prices and constantly exceeding our customer's expectations. We’re currently experiencing hyper growth and we’re looking for more people with world-class skills and talent to join our expanding team.