Crossover is the world's #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
If you are a high-performing software engineer looking to step up your career, we think it’s about time that you explore the possibility of writing code for a broad portfolio of 100+ products.
At Trilogy, you won’t be siloed to one single product or technology. Instead, you will have the chance to work with all the latest tooling and languages on a variety of products that encompass the full IT needs of enterprise customers.
If you are excited about technology advancements, especially cloud computing and machine learning, apply now. Join us and start pushing the limits of cutting-edge technology like DynamoDB, Lambda, RDS, AppSync and EventBridge.What You Will Be Doing
Examples of products we are working on include:
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Cloud-based engine that can calculate the costs for all of the world’s cell phone users
- Simpler CRM system that is 10x cheaper than the industry standard it is 100% compatible with
- Fixing defects in code written by someone else
- Wasting your time in meetings and administrative tasks
Senior Java Developer key responsibilities
- Technical/quantitative university degree.
- Experience working 100% remotely with asynchronous communication dominating how you collaborate
- Cloud development experience, especially AWS
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today's modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3889-PH-IVACalab-SeniorJavaDeve