Coins.ph is a fintech company which provides financial services to our users in the Philippines and Thailand. Our main product is an electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account.
We are looking for a mobile developer proficient in iOS to help the team to:
- deliver new digital products
- address scalability, reliability and performance issues of current applications
- identify and resolve outstanding business problems from an engineering perspective
Ideal candidates will have experience or interest in working in a customer-centric environment.
We are seeking self-motivated and results-oriented engineers who strive to build comprehensive solutions focused on user and business needs, without compromising on quality and security.
- Identify, manage and plan for new features;
- Take ownership of mobile platform codebase;
- Work closely with different vertical teams to design solutions and features;
- Have a product-level mindset, be able to analyze the impact of features or issues or side effects on the product itself;
- Proactively contribute to product quality, constantly raise engineering bar for yourself and teammates;
- Remain up to date with terminologies, limitations and best practices in the ever changing landscape of mobile development.
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience in mobile development role;
- Experienced in Swift and Objc or Kotlin and Java, depending on mobile platform;
- Good analytical skills with great problem solving attitude;
- Ability to coordinate and liaise with different vertical teams;
- Ability to provide sound justification to decisions made;
- Demonstrate portfolio of released applications on appstore/playstore and is familiar with process;
- Familiarity with design patterns and best practices in mobile development.
SKILLS NICE TO HAVE
- Experienced in CI/CD mobile development;
- Experienced in functional reactive programming / reactive libraries;
- Domain knowledge in finance industry;
- Industrial startup experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work anywhere in a remote friendly environment with flexible schedule and extended vacation;
- International geo distributed team of engineers;
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively with cross-functional compact teams of professionals who are constantly improving their tools, pipelines and working environment;
- We pay for yours and your family's medical insurance, co-working space rental, technical equipment and your business trips to our headquarter in Manila;
- We invest time and money in your professional growth and career development: IT conferences, courses and trainings - all that you need to keep your mind sharp and qualifications updated.