Senior Inside Sales Representative
About the Company
Alpha Lion Holdings builds mission-driven ecommerce brands, with a focus on serving both end customers and businesses. Our product brands mostly fall into the sustainability, natural, and eco-friendly industries. We work with global suppliers all around the world.
Alpha Lion Holdings is a small, but quickly growing company. Our team’s headcount has swelled from 4 to 22 in the last two years. We have team members in four countries – USA, Philippines, Vietnam, and Bangladesh.
We’re in the midst of fast growth, hiring, and brand expansion.
We’re seeking to hire a remote Senior Sales Representative dedicated to selling to inbound B2B leads for our biggest brand.
About The Role
As a Senior Sales Representative, you will be the lead voice and advocate for our products when companies reach out to inquire about buying our products at wholesale prices. You will negotiate with leads and follow up by email and phone to try to close hot prospects. You will help strategize and manage the CRM queue. The Senior Sales Representative will work cross-functionally with Marketing, Creative, and Fulfillment teams to successfully expand our products’ reach. We’re looking for an ultra-competitive, metric-driven Senior Sales Representative passionate about closing leads and maximizing profit from your leads, setting a standard for what is possible when compared to your peers.
Your Day-to-Day Will Involve
- Managing the backlog of leads assigned to you in our CRM system and executing tasks on schedule each day
- Making a high volume of outbound calls each day to warm leads
- Creating purchase orders and tracking the progress of pending payments
- Gathering shipping and freight quotes and communicating the status of shipments to your customers
- Updating tracking and reporting for management
- Following up with returning wholesale customers to serve their re-order needs
Some Things We Consider Critical For This Role
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years working experience in a Sales role
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to
- Proven success outperforming quota in a performance-driven sales environment
- Comfortable building partnerships across multiple teams within an organization
- Ability to work independently and creatively
- Aggressive, driven personality, comfortable making 40+ outbound calls per day
- Clear phone voice without thick accent and calm, smooth demeanor
- Excellent communication skills (polished written and verbal English grammar)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong math skills
- Attention to detail and cross-functional relationship management skills
- New cold customer acquisition via outbound strategies and cold-calling sales is a bonus (if you’ve scaled an outbound process from scratch, there could be a major opportunity for you)
- Experience with Zoho CRM and Slack
- Experience with Shopify, eCommerce, or Product sales
- Knowledge of Amazon, Shopify, and other eCommerce platforms
Graveyard Shift, 8 AM- 5 PM on Pacific Standard Time
Above-market salary, plus very generous commission plan – successful hires have the potential to earn over 100,000 PHP per month!
Feeling ready to commit 100% to a financially rewarding career helping us build great sustainable product brands? We’d love to have you apply even if you’re not positive you meet every requirement posted above.
We’re looking for entrepreneurial people hungry for the responsibility and opportunity to take a key role in a rapidly evolving company with big goals.
Feel you’re overqualified for the position? We’d love to hear from you, too.
We’re open to hiring the right person with a proven background for building sales team from scratch and creating inbound and outbound sales processes into a VP-level role.
Job Type: Full-time