AmpsTek is an information technology consulting company with its headquarters in Princeton,NJ,USA and has a global presence spanning across USA,Australia,NZ,Singapore,Malaysia,Phillipines,Vietnam,Germany,Poland, Ireland,Mexico,Costa Rica,South Africa,Brazil,Argentina and India. At Ampstek, our key focus is to empower our customers with customized business solutions through state of the art technology and best‐of‐breed business processes. Our wide‐range of services include Cloud Computing,Infrastructure Service, Custom Applications Development, Applications Maintenance Outsourcing, Web Services, Architectural Strategy & Design, Enterprise Application Implementation (ERP/CRM) and BI/Data Warehousing. Ampstek’s service portfolio encompasses the entire range of solutions required by the IT industry.
Title: Senior Infrastructure Project Manager
Experience Required: 10+ Years
Location: Indonesia, Thailand, South Korea, China/Taiwan, Singapore, Vietnam
Job Requirements :
Bachelor’s degree. IT Service Management certification preferred.
Experience and Knowledge required:
- IT Infrastructure Service Management experience and associated service models
- Experience in CMMI based process improvement models, experience delivering Lean/Six sigma projects.
- Practitioner level understanding of ITIL and working knowledge of service management platforms.
- Experience working with and influencing various levels of management, building relationships and influence across teams.
- Ability to lead, make decisions, problem solve and work within and with other teams (including partners) to deliver outcomes
- Demonstrate a resilient approach to working, asking tough questions to identify root cause.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that shows flexibility, resiliency, self-awareness, and ability to support other team members.
- Working knowledge of EUC operations including Remote support and Deskside support
- Experience in Stakeholder management and Conflict resolution
- Strong verbal and written skills, and ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow.
Technical skills (Required - Nice to have)
- Awareness of Service Management, Project and Portfolio management tools and platforms (Service Now etc.)
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Ability to identify and instill industry best practices.
- Proven Customer Service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
People skills: Service Management, Stakeholder management, People management
Soft skills: Create deep client impact, Execution excellence
Area of responsibilities:
The role is expected to carry out following function/activities as part of this job.
- Conduct ongoing reviews on service health and ITIL/service management practices – across service transition, delivery, and transformation.
- Point of Contact for escalated IT Incidents and update Client on ETA /Resolution/Workaround.
- Point of Contact for IT Teams and Vendors at across geographies
- Point of Contact for future Infrastructure Enhancement and requirement gathering.
- Coordinate with IT teams at different client Sites for Incident resolution and Project Implementations
- Manage IT Service Delivery at onshore Locations
- Coordinate with Offshore IT Team for coherence with Business requirements.
- Proactively manage service levels, with primary focus on prevention of failures and swift corrective actions when necessary.
- Responsible for effective management of the Daily, Weekly and Monthly Service Review processes.
- Enables Service Reporting and Governance Reviews.
- Responsible for Service Performance Management. Develop and manage corrective action plans with Service functions and Partner groups
- Drive Continual service improvement processes, tracking anticipated value and benefits.
- Monitor KPI for Incident, Problem and Change Management and provide Client feedback to Offshore Team.
- Work with PMO on short/long term IT Project implementations
- Work with Delivery SPOCs and client Business users on IT requirements