Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are seeking a Senior Information Risk Officer to be responsible for overseeing and implementing a comprehensive and consistent data strategy across the organization to protect and manage its technology and data related risks. The candidate will be responsible for coordinating, identifying gaps, providing guidance and establishing end to end data governance to ensure effective internal controls are implemented to achieve data privacy, security, reliability and resilience that meets compliance and local regulatory requirements.Responsibilities
- Lead the data & technology risk identification, assessment, reporting, governance, management, mitigation and policy compliance to protect the customer’s financial data, transactional data and systems.
- Lead working groups to advocate the data & technology risk agenda across the organization, develop processes and procedures that adheres to local government regulations.
- Partner and collaborate closely with multiple departments, including business, technology, legal & compliance and operations.
- Establish and maintain information risk metrics to highlight information assets that have the highest risk exposure. Conduct regular review of remediation actions and reporting to business and technology senior management. Frequency of reporting should be proportional to the level of risks.
- Establish data asset management policies and standards that includes inventory management, security classification and criticality to the business execution.
- Assess and manage data exposure to third party services that may affect privacy, integrity and availability of the data systems by ensuring third parties employ high standards of commitment for data protection and system resiliency.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in information technology or related field.
- 10+ years experience in a senior-level data management role.
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of Information Risk & Control and associated regulations (e.g. Basel, PDPA, GDPR etc) within the financial services and banking industry.
- Familiar with international data and cybersecurity frameworks including NIST, ISO 27001 and CIS.
- Project Management experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire