CrewBloom is seeking an experienced Senior HR Manager with outstanding people skills to manage our contractors and ensure that our human resources programs and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned to overall business objectives. Duties for the Senior HR Manager will include supervising HR Manager, specialists, dealing with contractor grievances and disputes, supporting employee development, enhancing job satisfaction, designing onboarding procedures, implementing HR strategies that support business objectives, forecasting staffing needs, mitigating risk, structuring benefit packages, maintaining contractor records, managing budgets, and overseeing overall contractor needs.
- Developing and implementing human resources policies
- Negotiating contract agreements
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations
- Maintaining contractor records
- Handling contractor benefits
- Designing and directing contractor retention programs
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties
- Conducting performance and wage reviews
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness
- Creating clear and concise reports
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining contractor and workplace privacy
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in human resources, people operations, or related field
- Startup experience is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented.Budget management experience
- Strong people skills
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.Experience in educating and coaching staff
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy
- Ability to give presentations
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- At least 15mbps main internet and at least 10mbps for backup
- A desktop or laptop that has an i5 processor with at least 4 GB RAM and an i3 processor for backup
- Note: Back-ups should still be able to function when there is a power interruption
- A webcam
- Noise-canceling USB Headset
- Quiet, Dedicated Home Office
CrewBloom is a remote outsourcing agency with contractors from more than 10 countries globally. Our core services are sales and support outsourcing, serving clients from startups to enterprise accounts. We pride ourselves with having the top 2% of global remote talent in our pool.