HCL’s Industry Software Division (ISD) isin HCL Technologies’ Products and Platforms business segment focused on engineering innovative in-house IP, derived from expertise in delivering digital platform engineering services and R&D solutions across the product life cycle of both hardware and software.
The Industry Software Division is chartered with developing a next-generation software portfolio leveraging AI to transform industries such as telecom and industry 4.0.
Currently the AI based software portfolio targets:
Title: Senior/Lead Golang Developer
Location: Ha Noi & HCM
We are currently looking for Core Golang Developers as part of the 5G team within the telecom Products & Platforms group of HCL. The role holder will be part of the development team of PCF (Policy Control Function) product.
- Extensive development using Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Preparing HLD/LLD with the best architecture available to support customer's requirement.
- Participating in requirements and design reviews of new features, bugs, enhancements and backlog.
- Designing high level test approaches and implementing detailed test plans based on the requirements.
- Analyzing failures and determining root cause, setting the expectations of the solution/behavior based on the requirements.
- Automating test cases written and execute as part of new feature testing and enabling automate regression runs for subsequent releases.
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Go routine and channel patterns
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including: Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
- Go’s templating language
- Familiarity in Json marshal/unmarshal and protobuf encode/decode
- gRPC and protocol buffers
- Containers, Docker/Kubernetes Cloud SW deployments, Microservices infrastructure & architecture on bare metal / VM platforms.
- Any scripting language like Shell Script, Python
- Linux internals and RPM packaging
- Basic Networking knowledge
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. HCL offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 49 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
Visit us: hcltech.com