We are a fast-growing startup with a product used by thousands of consumers every day.
We are looking for a jack-of-all-trades full-stack developer.
The ideal candidate for this position would dive into any project, from frontend UI/UX tasks in React.js to backend tasks running on Node.js.
This role might be a good fit if you’re interested in variety and working hard to build something big.
We need to achieve 80% of the results with 20% of the effort.
- Design and build infrastructure and products for a sensor-enabled e-commerce marketplace.
- Build robust infrastructure to support existing product lines and the ability to roll out new ones.
- Responsibility for the user-facing product
- Quick iteration on different fronts, from fronted UX, changes to database design to quick and dirty implementations.
- Responsible for full deployment and testing of applications.
- Robust technical expertise and degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math
- 3+ years of Full-Stack software development experience
- Experience designing and building APIs
- Ability to write rapid and high-quality code
- Ability to complete work within a broad scope
- Node.JS + Express.JS
- Front End (JS + intermediate CSS/HTML design)
- Python (SciPy, Numpy, Pandas, Flask)