HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that empowers global enterprises with technology for the next decade today. HCL generated consolidated revenues of US$ 9.93 bn for 12 Months Ended 30th June 2020. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and 159,000+ employees working in 50 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
HCL began its business operations in Vietnam in July 2020. Vietnam offers a friendly business environment and rapidly developing IT and physical infrastructure, making it a favorable destination for setting up global service delivery. HCL is committed to deliver technological solutions to fortune 500 clients across several industry verticals including Manufacturing, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Retail, Hitech, Banking, Financial Service, Insurance (BFSI), Energy & Utilities, Logistics, Telecom, Automotive, Aerospace, Media, Publishing, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Public Services. In the next 3 years, HCL Vietnam will grow to a strength of 3,000 employees to provide services to our Global clients.
Title: Senior/Lead Frontend Developer
You will work with various projects and clients, working towards client specifications. Now, we are hiring Angular Engineers to work on the project – an Aerostapce customer which is a development project and we are building a knowledge management system which has angular/.Net/Azure/Search etc…
5-8 years of development/ coding experience in Angular, Angular 10 is a plus, especially if working on Ionic or NodeJS.
Prefer to have:
- Salary: Competitive Annual Package
- 100% full salary-based insurance (Social; Health and Unemployment) according to Vietnam Labour Law
- Fixed 13-month salary package (including 13th month salary and designation-based performance bonus)
- 18 leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves, 6 personal leaves and not including public holidays)
- Meal allowance 730,000 VND/month
- Personal medical benefit (24/7 Bao Viet Insurance package) and family medical benefit (based on level of experience)
- Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries)
- Free internal English training class with 8.5 IELTS teacher
- Free snacks, refreshment and parking
- Working in a fast-paced, flexible, and global working environment
HCL Technologies has been named by Forbes as being ranked number 30 of The World’s Best Employers for 2020, honoring HCL among the top global employers in the world.