We are a venture-backed, full-remote, growth-stage fintech startup, founded by Stanford and MIT engineers, based in Silicon Valley. Our team has experience in entrepreneurship, finance, and consulting in NY, SF, and Chicago.
We are looking for energetic, proactive, and passionate individuals who:
1. want to grow with us rapidly and internationally
2. love experimenting with creative products for quick agile MVP iterative launches
3. want to work with a diverse workforce across 3 continents
Fun fact: our team has more females than males.
Silicon Valley startup Team Culture
We're building the next NFT-Crypto wallet for Gen Z students in India & the US. We've created the first learn-to-earn edbank in the edfi industry.
As a front-end web/app developer, you are responsible for making the web app UI of each product, designing the API with mockups/use case/user journey/story provided by the designer and back-end engineers. You have to participate in APP web view development and also in the campaigns and sales events development. Also need to implement A/B testing and maintain the e-commerce website for the company’s products.
Flexible pay days: The first month is weekly pay, if you’d like.
This job offers you:
- Flexible time, full-remote work
- Full-time, fixed term (contract-based) employment, or internships
- Performance-based rewards and bonus
- Optional Onboarding Training Program: We have a dedicated **3- to 6- month onboarding program** to help front-end engineers learn the basics of front end-to-end development to facilitate team work, understanding, and collaboration. You will have freedom to choose the language and framework you wish to learn, all classes and courses will be company-sponsored.
APPLY NOW: https://2bs9m2ujxlo.typeform.com/to/EtSnVwYW
Front-End Development Experience:
- Information technology, Computer Engineering related background studies.
- Two or more years of coding experience or internship with a similar job
- Experience in Database (PostgreSQL, SQL Server)
- Experience in QC test (QUnit, Mocha, Jasmine, RSpec).
What It’s Like to Work Here as a Front-End Engineer:
2. Our mobile front-end stack is built on ReactNative.
3. Our front-end engineers have a lot of pride in their work, and are motivated by good design. We ask for pixel-perfect front-end work, so we use Figma to test if the front-end is pixel-perfect with the original Figma design.
1. Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to: design, develop, and document APIs, SDKs, and other services or tooling from inception to deployment
2. Participate in code review with others to improve your work as well as theirs
3. Write well-designed, reusable, and testable service and library code that you and other software engineers are happy to maintain
4. Work with other engineers across the company to build delightful features that span various parts of the system
5. Collaborate with our design team to understand and solve our users’ pain points
6. Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
7. Building new tools for our internal teams
8. Exercise ownership and accountability over your work
5. API building
1. Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems
2. Building a new API for our users, or iterate on existing APIs
6. Troubleshooting and debugging
1. Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software systems, including the development and integration of new components or automation pipelines when necessary
2. Debug production issues across services
7. Launching daily new market, feature, or product
Please read our Pre-Interview Info: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ppLfTjQUuwtkfruzP7_5zDA_9SaFeZ4Lk5D1Wv8Vr94/edit#
Please refer your friends for bonus: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dgmWN-dI_gbUniCNy2umaxLCCcmeH3YP6UK6TYtci6g/edit#gid=0