Senior Flutter Developer for a rapidly expanding, award-winning digital agency
- Work from your comfortable home and be safe during this pandemic!
- Above market compensation with great benefits!
- Work for a digital product consultancy working across the web and mobile.
- Working across 40+ countries from their offices in the heart of York, they work with a range of global clients, including household name brands, government agencies, and high-potential start-ups.
About The Company
They are a digital product advisory working across web and mobile development. They support the successful businesses of the future, empowering them to discover, design and develop the technologies that will put them ahead of the race. The company specialises in different fields such as website development, mobile application development, digital transformation, and technology consultation. They work with organisations all over the world, from small one-person businesses to international conglomerates. You will be joining their current team of 45 workings in a friendly and informal environment on both client projects and their products.
About The Role
As a Senior Flutter Developer, you will contribute to the development of features,fixing bugs and issues, reviewing code from others in the team and making a key contribution to the entire development lifecycle, from conception and discovery through development and delivery.
Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Design and implement new app modules based on the product requirements using the Flutter framework.
- Maintain existing codebases.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Integrate user-interfaces elements developed by other developers.
- Build user interfaces designed by UI/UX designers.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Integrate various APIs from third parties.
- Debug existing apps components, fix issues and avoid regressions.
- Collaborate closely with the teams of UI/UX designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers.
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions and code reviews.
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Follow the company guidelines and best practices.
- Collaborative - You enjoy working cross-functionally, collaborating with UX Designers, Backend Developers, Product Managers, and Stakeholders. Besides, no man is an island, right?
- Adaptive - You thrive in ambiguous, fast-paced environments. You are someone who can work efficiently in a remote setup—not confined on what his/her current knowledge but willing to adapt to new technologies that the project requires. You can quickly turn the tables when things get rough!
- Smart – You are able to articulate complex technical decisions and problems to non-technical business stakeholders. You are also able to manage and prioritise workflow, communicating progress effectively. Driven by providing a great experience to our users and use this as a critical component of your decision-making.
- Inquisitive - Everyone is proud of the work there, but only a few people stay humble. We want professionals who always do 101% of their best but are still eager to learn, and their feet are always at the ground.
- We use Git as our main VCS. A thorough understanding of Git is required.
- Commercial awareness. You understand that you are spending other people’s money to solve business-critical problems, not geeking out for the sake of it.
- Self-sufficiency: initiative, time management, multi-tasking.
- Experience and understanding of Bloc.
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs.
- Able to create complex layouts which are maintainable and scalable.
- Experience with unit testing.
- Experience using Dart DevTools.
- Experience with continuous integration / continuous deployment.
- Ability to demonstrate previous apps or projects you have worked on.
Nice to Have
- Experience in using Swift.
- Experience writing fully native apps.
- Experience working with and mentoring more junior developers.
- Slack/Zoom (Communication)
- HMO for yourself and one dependent within the first month
- 20 combined SL/VLs per year accrued from day one (you will have 10 accrued once you pass regularisation)
- Monthly social activities paid by the company – such as a watercolour workshop, board games, laser tag, escape room, team dinner, etc.
- Birthday cake on your birthday
- Once a year, a chance to volunteer to your chosen charity.
- Additional 10 paid vacation leave will be granted. This is a client's additional benefit and will need to be taken during the Christmas vacation, in which the client will decide the dates.
- 10:00 am to 7:00 pm – Manila Time – Monday to Friday (Work from Home)
Click the Apply button, attach your CV, and complete the questionnaire! As this is an urgent requirement, if you want to fast-track your application, please email Patrick Tan at [email protected]
Powered by JazzHR