Quick Summary on who we’re looking for to join us as a core team member :
- An experienced email marketing specialist who wants to own the entire marketing automation operation from end-to-end
- Responsible for developing and implementing email marketing and target segmentation strategy to expand our business into various countries in South East Asia
- Proven experience with using marketing automation and digital tools to grow a B2B SaaS business
- With an ambition to grow their digital marketing skills beyond email and marketing automation
- Experience working in an Agile environment will be an advantage
- Within GMT+7-+9 timezone, we're based in Malaysia, but we're also fully remote, so you don't need to be Malaysian or based in Malaysia
Role as a Senior Email Marketing Specialist
Thank you for considering this role! As a Senior Email Marketing Specialist, you are the master of email marketing. You will own the planning, creating, testing, and reporting of email marketing strategies and campaigns. You will also manage and enrich the lead database.
- Collaborate with the sales team to determine objectives of lead generation and nurture campaigns.
- Collaborate with the content writers, designers and web developers to drive success in email marketing objectives.
- Manage and optimize the email marketing platform.
- Manage email campaigns end-to-end from template designs to the selection of lead magnet content.
- Develop and maintain a lead scoring model to enable the prioritization of inbound leads and develop a better understanding of lead quality.
- Identify and segment emails list and track target audience behavior.
- Segment lists based on behavior and create highly-personalized nurture streams to push prospects down the funnel.
- Establish best practices for email writing, testing and designing workflows.
- Write, design, and create attention-grabbing emails to boost opens, clickthrough and download rates.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on email campaigns with actionable steps to keep email marketing efforts up to date and successful.
- Run A/B tests to optimize email campaign effectiveness.
- Maintain a healthy email list.
- Advise the marketing team on email strategies and plans to implement and nurture email marketing best practices.
- Develop and execute testing and optimization efforts to improve email and campaign performance.
- Stay on top of industry knowledge, best practices, and trends.
- 3-4 years' email marketing experience using ActiveCampaign and/or other email marketing platforms such as Hubspot and GetResponse.
- Experience in integrating email marketing platforms with CRMs like Salesforce, Insightly and Pipedrive.
- Experience in segmenting databases for hyper-targeted email campaigns.
- Experience in creating A/B tests for emails and landing pages and determining actions plans to improve them.
- Experience in creating best practices in email marketing.
- Experience in cleaning up and enriching lead databases using Hunter.io, Linkedin and Zoominfo.
- Experience in segmenting and proposing segmentation of lead databases.
- Experience researching and proposing platforms to enhance the marketing tech stack.
- Experience in planning and creating lead generation and nurturing workflows.
- Experience in integrating email, digital ads and remarketing ads in the marketing automation process.
- Expertise in Google Data Studio and Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Comfortable with copywriting relevant and valuable targeted emails and landing pages.
- Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, iterative, Agile work environment, highly collaborative, and is a strong team player.
- Strong interest and/or prior experience in the high-tech B2B industry.
- Familiarity with Agile working processes and practices is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills, communication skills, and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple projects, and possess strong documentation and presentation skills.
- As part of your professional progress, you must demonstrate strong interest in self-learning and continued skills development, especially around digital marketing.
Our mission is to make consumer insights accessible to everyone; effectively democratising consumer research previously only available to large organisations.
Our proprietary consumer research platform empowers companies with actionable data, helping them to make the most informed decisions. Throughout the years, we've reduced the average time to data from 1 month to as little as 24 hours, allowing companies to leverage on research for smaller campaigns, becoming even more data-driven. Since then, our platform has been enhanced with suggested insights to help companies gain a deeper understanding of the data that they've collected.
To top it off, we have a FUN culture, you can check out the values that we care about here: https://www.vase.ai/about