A multinational consumer & industrial firm is seeking an Senior E-commerce Content Strategist to generate engaging, original e-Commerce content that drives traffic and generates leads across all platforms.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Write compelling e-Commerce content that translates technical information into logical, readable, and understandable content.
- Conduct basic keyword research.
- Submit well-structured drafts to senior copywriters and editors.
- Proofread and edit content for errors and inconsistencies to improve readability.
- Implement SEO and SEM practices to increase content visibility.
- Ensure that content is consistent with the client's e-Commerce branding and addresses both business goals and consumer needs.
- Adhere to the established style guides that specify the writing style and tone needed to create engaging e-Commerce content.
- Coordinate with designers to complement text with images, graphics, and charts, as needed.
- Past copywriting experience with an e-Commerce background.
- Previous experience working for an established agency, an in-house team, or a similar role.
- A portfolio of strong copywriting work and published articles.
- An ability to describe technical information in a creative and informative way.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Up to date with digital and writing methodologies and best practices.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital helps enterprises and growth companies build and enhance their digital capabilities with a world-class network of digital marketers, developers, and designers. We have enabled companies like Philips, 3M, Roche, AXA, Unilever, and many more to reduce overheads and boost efficiency.
Powered by JazzHR