Quick Summary on who we’re looking for to join us as a core team member
- An experienced digital designer who wants to own the visual identity of an entire brand
- Responsible for the setting the visual language of the brand
- Versatile and flexible enough to take charge of all brand assets and visual formats
- Experience working in an Agile environment will be an advantage
- Within GMT+7-+9 timezone, we're based in Malaysia, but we're also fully remote, so you don't need to be Malaysian or based in Malaysia
As a Digital Designer, you’ll be setting our visual identity according to your direction, leading the design of our brand assets and guarding our visual identity. You’ll have the opportunity to show off your design skills on everything from our website and user interface to our corporate identity and our sales materials. You’ll be tasked with choosing imagery that reflects your vision for our brand.
- Creating digital assets for a variety of channels and formats (digital ads, ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, emails, PowerPoint templates, webpages, landing pages etc) and understanding the unique needs of each
- Defining marketing assets jointly with your colleagues and developing materials accordingly
- Translating your ideas into mockups, concept boards and wireframes
- Developing email and landing page templates and creating those assets
- Working with other marketing team members to continuously improve marketing conversion
- At least 3 years experience working in a digital designer role or similar in a relevant industry.
- The ability to work fluently in English – both written and verbal.
- Strong process orientation. Being able to establish a process for your design work which allows you to work iteratively with your colleagues.
- A good sense of typography, layout, and color and an eye for detail
- An ability to effectively manage your own time to ensure you're focused on the various tasks that are needed in order for you to be successful in your role.
- Willingness to learn and understand the SaaS business model and marketing for SaaS
- The ability to develop design concepts and ideas that align with product and marketing strategy
- Collaboration skills that allow you to work well with various teams (marketing, sales, research, product) to implement design strategies.
- Working knowledge of image, audio and video editing tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, After Effects, Premiere or similar)
- Team player mentality: Proactively aware of our marketing and sales team targets. You make valuable contributions to how we close the gap between current performance and targets.
- Have experience in planning and executing A/B tests on your design work.
- Have working knowledge of Hubspot and/or Unbounce landing pages as well as email templates.
Our mission is to make consumer insights accessible to everyone; effectively democratising consumer research previously only available to large organisations.
Our proprietary consumer research platform empowers companies with actionable data, helping them to make the most informed decisions. Throughout the years, we've reduced the average time to data from 1 month to as little as 24 hours, allowing companies to leverage on research for smaller campaigns, becoming even more data-driven. Since then, our platform has been enhanced with suggested insights to help companies gain a deeper understanding of the data that they've collected.
To top it off, we have a FUN culture, you can check out the values that we care about here: https://www.vase.ai/about