This is a remote-only position. You must be comfortable with setting your own schedule and proactively collaborating in a globally dispersed team using a variety of communication channels.
We are seeking a Senior Developer Microsoft Technologies who is interested in working with our product team on the extension of Agiloft’s capabilities to the Microsoft platform. We have a fast growing list of exciting projects in the pipeline and are looking for someone with the right skills and experience to help us bring them to life.
• Design and develop applications on the Microsoft platform that seamlessly integrate with the Agiloft core platform
• Create well-designed, testable, efficient code
• Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Act as consultant to product teams
• Assist in preparation and production of releases
• Ensure that the code meets product specifications as well as documentation-, performance- and security standards
• Direct other developers in complex projects
• Investigate alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review, in order to support continuous improvement
• Computer Science degree or equivalent
• At least five years of post-graduate experience in this or a similar role
• Experience with the development of applications on MS Azure
• Experience with extending or integrating with O365 applications
• Experience with directing a team of developers in complex software development projects
• Deep understanding of OO programming principals and commitment to clean, efficient, well documented code.
• Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
Interested? Apply now!
For a full list of open positions and to submit your application, go to our website http://www.agiloft.com/jobs.htm
Why Join Agiloft?
Agiloft, Inc provides agile software for contract lifecycle management (CLM) with an industry-leading reputation for customer success. To match the growing demand for CLM software, we are looking to find great talent to support and build our rapidly growing company. In line with our remote-first culture, Agiloft hires from a number of different geographies and is looking for individuals from diverse backgrounds who can contribute to our high-performing team, support our business, and enrich our positive, diverse, and inclusive culture.
Our people are our greatest asset! We provide competitive salary, flexible work schedule, and the ability to work remotely. For more information, check out our website: www.agiloft.com
Applicants from underrepresented groups such as minorities, veterans, or individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply
Agiloft is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination of any kind. All employment decisions at Agiloft are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or social ethnic origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, parental status, marital status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.