Senior Data Scientist
Machine Learning AdTech company headquartered in Silicon Valley with a presence in London, San Francisco, Jakarta, Seoul, Tokyo and Singapore. The company offers advertising solutions to help companies optimize their campaign performances. It offers a top-rated real-time bidding platform that provides scale across billions of devices. They are looking for a Data Scientist to join their Singapore Data Science team.
• Data mining: To provide data to ML algorithms by working with data pipeline and Machine learning Engineering teams.
• Data curation: To integrate data from different sources including the first party mobile app data and some third-party public data.
• Data analysis: Analyzing and visualizing data from many mobile apps to provide insights to existing and future campaigns using standard tools including SQL and charting libraries.
• Data validation: Verifying the first party data we obtain from ad exchange and the third party mobile app tracking solutions so that our campaign models get trained with accurate data.
• Campaign optimization: engaging in the lifecycle of campaigns from the initial lookalike model building to daily monitoring to advanced machine learning model building.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
• Bachelor's degree in data science related field required, Master's degree preferred and PhD welcomed.
• Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Economics and Computer Science majors preferred.
• Software Development skills: good understanding of python/R and analytical libraries (e.g., pandas, numpy, scikit-learn, tensorflow)
• SQL or other data analytics language preferred.
• Project Experiences: experiences with analytical/ML projects with a large set of data.
• Analytical Skills: Knowledge in statistical machine learning models preferred.
• Programming experience with any language preferred.
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail. • Fast learner and self-initiative personality.
• Beneficial (Optional): Experiences in the ad-tech industry.
If the above description sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you! Please click on the “Easy Apply” button at the top of this page and follow the instructions to send us your application.