Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for a Senior Analyst - People Analytics who has strong consultative, communication, and analytical skills and thrives on driving decisions and outcomes using Data.
This is a new role and will have the chance to set up access to key data within HR from an early stage. You will be tasked with implementing data-driven approaches to making critical business decisions and the tracking of vital organisational health statistics in HR.
This is a full time role that can be remote from Asia, with a preference for APAC timezones.About The Role
- Set up and develop our People Analytics frameworks from an early stage
- Create a people analytics vision and strategy that will include data-driven support for HR and business stakeholders across the employee life cycle
- Proactively provide insights and recommendations to help drive decisions, including through partnership with Binance’s Data Science team
- Partner with senior level stakeholders to solve their needs for data
- Shape and help execute a strategy for increasing self-service through dashboards
- Guide the development and implementation of a survey strategy
- Research best practices, trends and benchmarks and provide recommendations
- A degree in a quantitative discipline, as Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Sciences, Computer Science, Engineering or Life Sciences
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience applying HR/People/Organisational analytics
- Experience with survey design and analysis and workforce planning
- Demonstrated experience in the application of analytical techniques to guide operational strategy and improvements
- Advanced competency in two or more of the following:
- An analytical software (e.g. R, SAS);
- A data visualisation tool (e.g. Qlikview, Tableau, PowerBI,);
- A relational or graph database management tool (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, Neo4J);
- Programming. (e.g. VBA, C++, Java, Python);
- A self-driven team player with the ability to quickly learn and apply new tools and techniques such as proprietary analytical software, data models and programming languages
- A natural curiosity to identify, investigate and explain trends and patterns in data and an ability to analyse and break down complex concepts and technical findings into clear and simple language for communication
- Strong communication, presentation, project management and time management skills
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire