We are completely remote
. You choose your favorite spot to work and help customers every day. It’s all up to you. Though we are scattered all over the world, we keep in touch with everyone daily so you’ll never feel isolated or alone.We’re interested in your growth.
Your career opportunities are limitless. Start in one role, work hard, learn, and we will be more than happy to help you advance in your career.Full Job Description
We are looking for a Senior Customer Service Manager who is fluent in English and has 3-5 years of customer service experience. Qualified candidates will have experience with phone support when necessary, managing a support team, planning, directing, and coordinating support projects and teams. This position reports to the Chief Operations Officer and will need to collaborate across the Sales Team and Customer Support departments.
As a Customer Success Manager, you are the face of LTVplus. You will work closely with customers from all over the world and strengthen your communication skills and relationships.
You will manage customer experience outsourcing accounts, ensuring that our CX teams are delivering great customer experiences and our customers are successful. You will also ensure that all Success Metrics are met to ensure the delivery of high-quality service.
Your journey at LTVplus does not end as a Customer Success Manager. All team members get to grow into other roles such as Team Coaches, Data Analysts, and more. It all depends on
your drive and goals to achieve what you want.
We are People First, and we’d love for you to join us on this exciting journey in customer experience.Responsibilities
- Manage customer experience outsourcing accounts.
- Communicate with customers daily and helping them achieve their desired outcomes through appropriate experiences.
- Manage your own Customer Success team that consists of a Team Coach, Business Analyst and QA Specialist to achieve our customers’ monthly Success Metrics.
- Manage teams of CX agents to deliver great customer experiences.
- Set up, test, and implement different CX strategies to increase sales and customer experiences.
- Analyze collected customer insights to improve the state of customer experience for our customers.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Has at least 3-5 years of experience in Customer Success or a similar role.
- Has at least 5 years of experience in customer experience outsourcing.
- Great attention to detail and is very responsible.
- Knowledge of the current live chat and help desk technologies.
- Great analytical skills.
- Creativity and willingness to experiment and learn new things.
- Fantastic communication skills
- Drive to improve your own set of skills and knowledge to grow together with LTVplus.