COA Network is a tech company that has developed many SaaS applications in the Telephony, CRM, Mar-Tech and Recruiting spaces. We are looking for a Senior Content writer to build out content for our SEO initiatives and thought leadership for our niches and various products.
The ideal candidate for this role is one who can find topics to write about based on keywords we want to rank for and also write persuasive content that will convert, because generating traffic without conversion is a waste of time! Moreover, we are looking for someone who can manager and lead a team of content writers.
Top Reasons to work For us:
- Total Autonomy, leave you mark!
- Growth opportunites - become a manager quickly if you perform well.
- Opportunity to write for multiple companies (Don't get bored!)
- Work with a Manager that is highly respected and well liked.
- Very fun work atmosphere
- 5.0 Rating on Glassdoor!
What you will be doing:
- Create a steady flow of content for our SEO initiatives for our targeted niches and various products.
- Write persuasive copy for our product websites that will convert.
- Find topics to write about based on keywords we want to rank for.
- Write In-depth top of the funnel content pieces for our niches.
- Produce well-researched though leadership content to post on Social Media platforms.
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, articles, and blogs.
The skills/experience you will need:
- 3+ years of content writing experience.
- Must have a strong command of the English language and able to produce content that is free of grammar issues.
- Very good researcher - Expert Google Searcher.
- Write engaging copy that will provide a good user experience.
- Ability to come up with many content ideas based on keywords provided.
- Fast writer - Proven Ability to produce 1-3 pieces per day.
- Good understanding of writing for SEO (strategically placing keywords as often as possible without affecting engagement, writing Meta Descriptions and Titles)
- Good experience working with US Clients.
What are the nice to have skills/experience?
- Sales copywriting - The ability to write persuasive copy
- Strong eye for design - Can work with designers so the design accentuates the copy.
- Marketing experience - PPC (Writing PPC Ads)