Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for a Senior Content Strategy Manager to join our Marketing team. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about delivering quality content to Binance users (existing and prospective). The ideal candidate: is self-motivated, versatile, and a strong communicator and collaborator; has a strong pulse on the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry; and can edit clear, concise copy on tight deadlines; ideally cross region team management track record. With our global reach, your work will shape how the world sees Binance.
This is a full-time remote position.
- Manage several content sub-teams
- Manage editorial calendar and strategy across all Binance-owned content channels
- Manage the content department’s budget and resource allocation to scale content output
- Manage and grow team of freelance writers and contributors, create effective briefs
- Edit, polish, proofread and publish a wide range of content including contributor content
- Produce quality content that educates and inspires our user community, attracts new audiences and improves lead generation and conversion rates
- Maintain brand, quality and tone of voice standards across all published content
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including SEO, social media, product, operations, legal and compliance
- Create and implement content guidelines/playbooks to ensure consistent tone of voice and content output across global and local channels
- Analyze content performance, traffic, conversion and user journey mapping to inform content strategy
- Leverage inbound and content marketing tools/strategies to meet business targets
- 5+ years of editorial and content management experience
- Solid team management track record, ideally a cross region team
- Understand at least the basics of cryptocurrencies and blockchain
- Solid understanding of economics, finance, trading, or banking is a plus
- Research- and data-driven, with a strong pulse on cryptocurrency and financial markets
- Has a strong sense of ownership and responsibility; strategic, logical thinking, and able to make well-reasoned decisions
- Native or fluent English proficiency
- Clear, concise, and unambiguous writing style, and ability to produce content in a timely manner
- Strong internal communications, project management and organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a global environmentExperience with SEO, content marketing, digital marketing, email marketing and integrated marketing is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or above in English, journalism, marketing or related fields is a plus
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire