JOIN US! Symphony RetailAI is building out its Consulting Team across the APAC region and requires a Business Practice Senior Consultant.
The Business Practice Senior Consultant will report to the Customer Success Lead and provide solution and best practice consulting to the Client to help ensure that the Client delivers Business Value to their Retailer partners through the adoption of Symphony Retail Personalised Marketing solution and associated best practices.
You will work collaboratively with other personnel and resources across Symphony RetailAI and with the Client’s CRM Team to accomplish the objectives of best in class, hyper personalisation program and campaigns for the Retailer.
- Work closely with the Client to help shape the strategies, initiatives and roadmaps of the Client Retailer’s Hyper Personalised Marketing Program to ultimately ensure the Retailer’s customer and financial milestones are achieved.
- Create and maintain excellent, collaborative working relationship with the Client with the objective to maximise the ROI of the Retailer’s Hyper Personalised Marketing Program.
- Build in depth knowledge of our Personalised Marketing solution and in particular the business value it will generate
- Ensuring Client is appropriately trained on our Personalised Marketing solution and ready to bring key insights to support the development and execution of the Retailer’s Hyper Personalised Marketing Program
- Consultative Coaching of the Client to ensure they are presenting to the Retailer, the best-in-class Personalised Marketing opportunities and initiatives that drive category and customer engagement
- Guiding and supporting the Client on thought leadership utilising CINDE Intelligence and Promotion Solutions to proactively identify and drive opportunities to improve the Retailer’s business results
- Work closely with colleagues both internal and from the Client to identify new commercial opportunities with CPGs and new ways to sell in additional Retailer engagement.
- 10 years of experience with CRM / Personalised Marketing
- Experience setting Personalised Marketing / Customer & Contact strategies
- Understanding of Personalised Marketing solutions and best practices
- Familiarity with retail and, in particular, supermarket retail / customer data
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Self-starter, able to work independently with limited day-to-day supervision
- Well developed oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable influencing and persuading
- Customer focused attitude
- Genuine team player
WHY SYMPHONY RETAILAI?
- Start-up spirit within a large international company
- Exciting technology including Artificial Intelligence
- Communication, Innovation and Collaboration are among our watchwords
- We will support and explore your ideas: if you can do it better, we want you to show us!
- Our teams comprise incredibly talented and passionate people who love what they do
- We will support your career growth and development
- Generous benefits including flexible working, private healthcare, company contribution to pension, fitness reimbursement scheme, social and charity activities, generous holiday entitlement and... your birthday off!
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION:
- Permanent position
- Salary base + Bonus
- Based in Bangkok, Thailand. Remote role