Senior C#.Net + Azure Developer for a rapidly expanding, award-winning digital agency
- Work from your comfortable home and be safe during this pandemic!
- Above market compensation with great benefits!
- Work for a digital product consultancy working across the web and mobile.
- Working across 40+ countries from their offices in the heart of York, they work with a range of global clients, including household name brands, government agencies, and high-potential start-ups.
About The Company
We are a digital product advisory working across web and mobile development. We support the successful businesses of the future, empowering them to discover, design and develop the technologies that will put them ahead of the race. The company specialises in different fields such as website development, mobile application development, digital transformation, and technology consultation. They work with organisations all over the world, from small one-person businesses to international conglomerates. You will be joining their current team of 45 workings in a friendly and informal environment on both client projects and their products.
About The Role
As a Senior C#.Net + Azure Developer, you will be joining a team of more than 50, working in a friendly and informal environment, that will build products for your clients. The ideal candidate will fit seamlessly into what is a very ambitious and growing agency. You will be working on a wide range of projects from all different sectors, from Health and Fitness to shared economy platforms.
Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Contribute to the whole software development lifecycle - from initial architecting, through the development of features and automated tests, to the configuration of deployment pipelines and hosting environments.
- Help others within the team and take an active part in ensuring the project's success.
- Work with C#, .NET, and Azure, but will be excited to expand your expertise in other backend technologies as required.
- Love automation - You will find Github Action CI pipelines integrated into our workflows and Teamcity CD pipelines automatically building and deploying applications to AWS.
- Work with others across disciplines, collaborating with designers, other engineers, QA, and project managers so that we can deliver to the highest standards.
- Collaborative - You enjoy working cross-functionally, collaborating with UX Designers, Backend Developers, Product Managers, and Stakeholders. Besides, no man is an island, right?
- Adaptive - You thrive in ambiguous, fast-paced environments. You are someone who can work efficiently in a remote setup—not confined on what his/her current knowledge but willing to adapt to new technologies that the project requires. You can quickly turn the tables when things get rough!
- Smart – You are able to articulate complex technical decisions and problems to non-technical business stakeholders. You are also able to manage and prioritise workflow, communicating progress effectively. Driven by providing a great experience to our users and use this as a critical component of your decision-making.
- Inquisitive - Everyone is proud of the work there, but only a few people stay humble. We want professionals who always do 101% of their best but are still eager to learn, and their feet are always at the ground.
- Proficiency in C# 7+ and .NET Core 3.1+.
- Proficiency in database design, writing SQL queries and optimisation techniques.
- Strong familiarity with object-oriented design patterns.
- Knowledge and experience of unit and integration testing.
- Knowledge and experience of system design.
- API design and development experience, with a focus on REST principles.
- Extensive knowledge of Azure and experience with deployment pipelines, hosting and integration with its services.
- Ability and proven experience integrating with a variety of external third-party services
- Ability to estimate the technical effort required to design and implement new functionality
- Ability to debug and fix complex issues.
- Ability to work on large codebases with minimal documentation.
- Experience using GIT.
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies when required.
- Good communication skills, ability to explain technical concepts in a meaningful way to non-technical colleagues.
- Self-sufficiency: initiative, time management, multi-tasking.
- Commercial awareness - you understand that you’re spending other people’s money to solve business-critical problems, not geeking out for the sake of it.
- HMO for yourself and one dependent within the first month
- 20 combined SL/VLs per year accrued from day one (you will have 10 accrued once you pass regularisation)
- Monthly social activities paid by the company – such as a watercolour workshop, board games, laser tag, escape room, team dinner, etc.
- Birthday cake on your birthday
- Once a year, a chance to volunteer to your chosen charity.
- Additional 10 paid vacation leave will be granted. This is a client's additional benefit and will need to be taken during the Christmas vacation, in which the client will decide the dates.
- 10:00 am to 7:00 pm – Manila Time – Monday to Friday (Work from Home)
Click the Apply button, attach your CV, and complete the questionnaire! As this is an urgent requirement, if you want to fast-track your application
Powered by JazzHR