This is a remote position.
This position is at the forefront of the company’s growth strategy. It is a dynamic role that requires ingenuity in coming up and executing plans that propel the expansion of the business. The goal of the position is to lead all efforts to acquire new clients and get additional lines of business with existing ones. If you are a professional with an extensive network, creative, resourceful, and driven to realize vision into reality, we’d love to meet you!
As Senior Marketing and Business Development Manager, you will provide excellence by:
- Managing the entire sales support process by developing a framework from opportunity identification or initial inquiry, quotation, evaluation, documentary requirements, price negotiation, and deal closure.
- Developing proposals and pitches with unique selling points that match the business needs of target clients.
- Utilizing the target client’s demographic information to direct sales enablement marketing campaigns to drive leads generation and sales funnel acceleration.
- Having an in-depth understanding of the client's business and future plans to identify other services that the company may offer.
- Conducting market research and analysis in order to generate current market intelligence on competitors’ products, services, and needs.
- Ensuring accurate and timely data input in the sales and client database
- Working with integrity and acting as the primary steward against data privacy breaches and other potential security threats that may endanger the company, the program, and its clients and customers.
Consider yourself highly qualified if you have:
- At least 5 years of experience leading sales, marketing, and business development in a BPO or Shared Services environment.
- In-depth knowledge in formulating and executing corporate or B2B sales strategies
- Well-versed in various marketing techniques like cold calling, drip campaigns, newsletters, etc.
- Ability to work well under pressure and follow through on items to completion while maintaining professional demeanor.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize tasks and responsibilities in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented virtual business environment.
- Willingness to work on a flexible schedule.
- Extensive knowledge of productivity, CRM, production, creative and project management apps and integrations incl Trello, Asana, GDrive, Canva, Slack, Teams, Zapier, Airtable
- Curiosity and an aptitude to learn new applications.
About Extend Your Team
Being driven, passionate, and genuine is what connects us. If this describes you, then it’s time for you to join us!
At Extend Your Team, you’ll find a place where you can nurture your talent and learn new ones as you go. You’ll get the chance to connect with other like-minded professionals and be able to work with a fantastic team that is committed to their work, have a sense of purpose, and can handle adversity with humour and grace.
What makes us Different
- Top Tier Benefits - We respect your time and your needs. We show it by making sure you get compensated well without any delays.
- Unlimited Online Training - You can access different online courses such as Digital Marketing, Six Sigma, Programming, and more!
- No Ghosting - We do not ‘ghost’ you and not pay.
- Monthly Support - We will check in with you regularly to make sure you are successful.
- Your Voice Matters - We encourage feedback and suggestions within the team. We do not believe in hierarchy and believe in Agile HR.
- Enjoy HMO after your 1st month, no need to wait for three months or six months!
- Enough time with your family and loved ones - we are giving Vacation Leaves after six months!
- Get paid on US Holidays when your client's business is closed
- Internet issues at home? Don’t worry, we got you! We will reimburse your internet expenses of up to $50/month.
- Enjoy a delicious birthday cake courtesy of our HMO partner!
- Are you looking for discounts? Well, look no more! Join us and enjoy the following (courtesy of our HMO partner):
- Discounted monthly rate in Gold’s Gym - for you and two more friends/family!
- Free Eye Check-Up and discount on selected items in Sarabia Optical
- Discount card from Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf (discounts, unlimited internet access, earning point system)
- Discount codes from Grab