Gnowbe is building the world’s next generation “Performance Enablement Platform” for frontline business teams. With an engaging learning platform, streamlined authoring tools, and a curated content library, we help teams learn quickly and perform more effectively in the field.
Designed based on decades of cognitive science research, Gnowbe helps make on-the-job learning an engaging experience rather than a chore. Our customers use us for everything from sales enablement to compliance training.
The recipient of industry awards and global recognition, Gnowbe is growing quickly around the world. We are looking for people who share our vision, challenge the status quo, and are ready to build the future.
Senior Business Development Manager
- As a Senior Business Development Manager, you will be a key player in our commercial team, helping to develop and execute Gnowbe’s strategy for expanding in the Asia-Pacific market.
- We’re looking for someone who aspires to leadership in sales - and beyond. You get energized by both winning business yourself and helping your colleagues do so as well.
- You naturally spend time thinking about which organizations we should be serving, how we should be serving them, and how to best win them over.
- You’re used to rolling up your sleeves and getting stuff done, particularly when you’re facing ambiguous challenges.
- At the same time, you’re interested in developing your strategic chops as well. Above all, you like helping people thrive - especially at work.
- Gnowbe is taking a data-driven approach to building and scaling a commercial engine. The best candidates will be keen to work end-to-end from idea to execution. If this is you - we hope to hear from you soon!
How you will have an impact
- Source, structure, and close deals with new and existing customers
- Manage a self-contained team, including sales development and customer success
- Partner with the global leadership team in developing go-to-market strategy for the APAC market and beyond
- Work with cross-functional teams on the Marketing and Product roadmaps
- Continually challenge the status quo with the ultimate goal of building the business
- Need to have
- 6+ years of customer-facing work experience, which must include sales in some form
- Proven track record of driving revenue independently
- Ability to think end-to-end at both the client and market levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interest in technology and the future of work
- Sense of how to effectively build trust with people
- Mindset to thrive while managing both yourself and a team in fast-paced, changing environments
Nice to have
- Experience in B2B technology and software
- Proficiency with CRM and sales engagement tools like Salesforce
- Proficiency in multiple languages
- MBA or related degree
- Unlimited PTO
- Rewarding commission structure
- Opportunity to work with a global team
- Major opportunities for progression and promotion