Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We're continuing to improve upon our next-generation cryptocurrency exchange technology and are looking for eager, hard-working problem solvers that can continue to evolve our 24-7, highly scale-able, exchange system as new features and performance improvements are constantly being added.
If you think you have what it takes to build the best exchange system in the industry, we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for a Senior Storage Engineer to continue to design and implement high quality storage infrastructure in Blockchain. Ideally they would have experience in storage area.
Your tasks will be designing, developing and improving our storage infrastructure in B lockchain .Responsibilities
- Design, develop and maintain high quality storage service about Blockchain
- Focus on new storage features development, performance enhancement and storage cost down
- Update, track and resolve technical issues
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing software issues
- New storage technology research & evaluation
- At least 2 years of back-end software development with Golang programming language
- Technical experience in storage area, database (LevelDB / RocksDB / SQL / etc.), product research and development experience preferred
- Familiar with Linux/Unix operating system, distributed, multithreaded and high performance design & coding
- Have passion and pursuit of technology, especially storage
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire