We are a venture-backed, full-remote, growth-stage fintech startup**, founded by Stanford and MIT engineers,
based in Silicon Valley. Our team has experience in entrepreneurship, finance, and consulting in NY, SF, and Chicago.
We are looking for energetic, proactive, and passionate individuals who:
- want to grow with us rapidly and internationally
- love experimenting with creative products for quick agile MVP iterative launches
- want to work with a diverse workforce across 3 continents
Fun fact: our team has more females than males.
Silicon Valley startup Team Culture
We're building the next NFT-Crypto wallet for Gen Z students in India & the US. We've created the first learn-to-earn edbank in the edfi industry.
As a senior back-end web/app developer, you need to focuses on designing the flexible/scalable backend architecture, optimized for performance for future products.
Compensation Levels -Monthly
Flexible pay days: The first month is weekly pay, if you’d like.
This job offers you:
- Flexible time, full-remote work
- Full-time, fixed term (contract-based) employment, or internships
- Performance-based rewards and bonus
- Optional Onboarding Training Program: We have a dedicated **3- to 6- month onboarding program** to help back-end engineers learn the basics of back end-to-end development to facilitate team work, understanding, and collaboration. You will have freedom to choose the language and framework you wish to learn, all classes and courses will be company-sponsored.
Back-End Development Experience:
- Information technology, Computer Engineering related background studies.
- Two or more years of coding experience or internship with a similar job.
- Experience in Database (PostgreSQL, SQL Server).
- Experience in QC test (QUnit, Mocha, Jasmine, RSpec).
What It’s Like to Work Here as a Back-End Engineer:
- We accept candidates with prior experience in languages, as long as they have sufficient experience in C, C++, C#, Java, Ruby, GoLang.
- Our databases are SQL-based
- We use Postgres.
- We use ORMs to manage our databases.
- Our production infrastructure uses containers, K8, AWS ECS.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to: design, develop, and document APIs, SDKs, and other services or tooling from inception to deployment
- Participate in code review with others to improve your work as well as theirs
- Write well-designed, reusable, and testable service and library code that you and other software engineers are happy to maintain
- Work with other engineers across the company to build delightful features that span various parts of the system
- Collaborate with our design team to understand and solve our users’ pain points
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Building new tools for our internal teams
- Exercise ownership and accountability over your work
- API building
- Design, build and maintain APIs, services, and systems
- Building a new API for our users, or iterating on existing APIs
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software systems, including the development and integration of new components or automation pipelines when necessary
- Debug production issues across services
- Launching daily new market, feature, or product