Please Note - We are a Headhunting Company Looking for Candidates for UZABASE Inc.
ANALYST/SENIOR ANALYST (VIETNAM LANGUAGE) | ASEAN RESEARCH TEAM
Produce and maintain industry reports focused on Vietnam and the ASEAN region with a high level of analytical insight, aimed at supporting business and investment decision-making and formulation of business strategy. The candidate should be based in Vietnam.
- Produce and maintain industry reports on diverse sectors in the Vietnamese market with a high level of analytical insights.
- Expand coverage to new industries.
- Produce event-driven insights on the Vietnamese market.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- Strong interest in Finance/Economics
- Keen interest in covering a wide range of industries
- Background in equity research or credit research
- Ability to write clearly and succinctly, and have a passion for creating high quality written reports
- Ability to work in a flexible and diverse environment
- Familiarity working with secondary research tools and databases
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD BE:
- a self-starter with excellent time management skills who works with a sense of urgency(flex-time)
- a cooperative and considerate teammate with the ability to communicate openly and maturely by giving and receiving honest feedback
- an independent thinker with the desire and ability to form their own opinions rather than indulging in group-think
- Analyst: Two to three years of experience in writing industry/company research reports.
- Special preference will be given to those who have:
- Bachelor’s/Master’sDegreeinFinance, Economics, business administration (UpperSecondorhigherfroma well-recognised university— preference will be given for First Class Honours)
- Passed finalists of CIMA or ACCA members(or those working towards it)
- CFA charter-holders(or candidates working towards it)
- FluencyinEnglish – strong written and verbal skills
- FluencyinVietnamese - strong written and verbal skills
• Pegged with industry standards, pay will be commensurate with education and experience