Are you a Seasoned Accountant/Financial Controller with at least 3 years of end-to-end bookkeeping experience supporting US clients?
If yes, read on!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant who can take over the reins as we continue to grow our business. This position will be fully remote, where you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the best clients. Please do not apply if you cannot commit to full-time work.
In this role, you will provide the following administrative, bookkeeping, and client services tasks:
- Manage the monthly maintenance of the clients’ books which include, but are not limited to the following:
- Expense Categorization
- Bills and Bill Payments
- Invoicing and A/R Collections
- Payroll reconciliations
- Processing Payroll
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts
- Manage the month-end close process for clients.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheets, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Work with the Account Manager/s on all open items and other Ad Hoc related tasks.
- Optimize and streamline accounting processes and procedures
- Meet deadlines and exceed expectations
On top of that, you should be able to:
- Come up with recommendations for reporting improvements, financial summary improvements, accounting procedure improvements.
- Effectively communicate with team members and clients.
- Provide great customer service
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- At least 8 years of accounting experience
- Bookkeeping experience supporting US clients is required.
- Hands-on experience with Quickbooks Online is required.
- Experience with Xero and Gusto (preferred)
- Experience with Full Cycle Bookkeeping (Invoicing and Collections, Accounts Payable and Bill Payments, Bank Reconciliations, Payroll Reconciliation, Expense Management, and Monthly Adjustments)
- Experience with Financial Reporting and Payroll Management
- Experience with task management tools like Asana, Liquidplanner, or Trello
- Amenable to work from home during US business hours - 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM US Pacific time (10:00 PM to 7:00 AM Philippine time)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Work anywhere. This is a fully remote position
- Work-life balance
Accounting Agency helps Marketing and Advertising companies grow by leveraging financial data and implementing proven financial strategies. We are a small team of experienced professionals who have been in the industry for years. Our goal is to provide our clients with a personalized, hands-on approach to accounting and managing their books which allows them to focus on what they do best – marketing their products or services.