Workato is the operating system for today's fast-moving business. As a high growth company with over 6000 customers, Workato is revolutionizing the integration and automation market with investments from the top 3 SaaS companies - Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow. Recognized as a leader by both Gartner and Forrester, it is the only AI-based platform that enables both business and IT to integrate their apps and automate workflows across their enterprise with robust security and governance. Some of the world's top brands including Slack, Grab, Box, Visa, Broadcom run on Workato.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Account Executive
to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for responding to inbound inquiries and increasing our outreach via outbound activity. You will strategically approach target companies and sell automation solutions that will help them achieve their business objectives. Although you strive to meet and exceed quota, you act in the best interests of the client. You are confident, tenacious and highly organized.
Workato has a positive, diverse, and collaborative culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, smart, hardworking and work to be a little better every day. Workato has also been recognized amongst the "Top 47 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On in 2020" and the "Hottest 13 Productivity Software Startups to Watch in 2020!" by Business Insider.Responsibilities
- Own and develop accounts to expand business with enterprise companies in the Asia (Excluding Japan) market
- Manage the full sales pipeline by assessing sales potential and create prospecting lists via various methods to attract enterprise customers.
- Develop relationships with existing/potential customers to meet their needs and proactively help customers to assess Workato
- Working with teams from multiple functions (e.g: Marketing, Customer Success, Product, etc.) to formulate plans to grow new and existing businesses.
- Build a compelling partner strategy for your key accounts, engage with the channel team and lead the joint sales approach
- Ability to expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Develop and execute outbound strategies to create opportunities
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of Enterprise Software Sales experience in a technology space.
- Has prior experience in closing deals in software or technology sales in Asia (Excluding Japan)
- Needs to be based in Manila, Philippines
- Keen interest in technology and industry trends
- Demonstrates understanding of the Workato iPaaS & Automation
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time in high-pressure situations, and work in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to adapt to a dynamic start-up environment with a passion for making an impact
- Capability to build great relationships with highly technical customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong critical thinking and analytical skills with an entrepreneurial mindset
All full-time permanent employees will also have the following benefits:
- Supportive, collaborative, international team environment that supports remote employees (currently all of us!)
- Long-term prospects for a professional career in a high growth company
- Flexible Work culture
- Be part of a community-oriented organization with a history of giving back
- Best in class technology tools to empower you to do your best work
- Support for professional development and continuous learning
- Wellness programs, including fitness challenges and an occasional company day off to recover from Zoom fatigue
- Company-sponsored team-bonding activities and team celebrations
- Employee and Customer referral bonuses
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing startups
- Flexible and personalized medical and wellness benefits (protection for hospitalization and surgical procedures, clinical outpatient visits, accident coverage and more...)