Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior 3rd Line Software Maintenance Engineer with 3+ years of DevOps experience and strong CI/CD theoretical knowledge to join our team.
The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing a commercially available game engine which also powers their internally developed video games.
The main pool of tasks is associated with work on CI/CD solutions.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
- Design a new architecture, implement it, automate manual workflows
- Investigate current solution and its problems
- Come up with decisions without any direct supervision and present that to the customer
- 3+ years of DevOps experience with strong CI/CD theoretical knowledge including recent market trends, common pitfalls and best practices
- Hands on experience with Jenkins and Jenkins pipelines
- Strong knowledge of Terraform, Ansible, Packer
- Solid knowledge of AWS Core services
- Bash and Python scripting skills
- Familiarity with Git workflow
- Decent Ubuntu, RHEL, Centos automation experience
Nice to have
- Experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes) including best practices of applications containerization
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work on enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work
- Unlimited access to learning resources (EPAM training courses, English classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 38,000+ industry's top professionals
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in Viet Nam