Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for a SecOps Leader to join our Security team.
This is a full time position that can be in one of our locations (e.g. Taiwan,Singapore) or remote.
You will work closely with our Information Security team, other IT-team/DevOps team, ministry areas, and work independently to plan and carry out security measures to monitor and protect sensitive data, networks and systems from infiltration and cyber-attacks.Responsibilities
- Responsible for the daily work management of the SecOps team.
- Construction and improvement of SecOps infrastructure.
- More than 10 years of SecOps work experience, and team management experience of more than 10 people.
- Familiar with the security architecture system of cloud computing platforms such as aws/aliyun/GCP (Google Cloud Platform).
- Have in-depth understanding and offensive and defensive experience in network security, system security and application security.
- Have network security architecture design and implementation experience for large-scale applications.
- Has successful implementation experience in solutions such as intrusion monitoring and early warning, anti-DDoS attacks, etc.
- Ability to communicate in Chinese and English.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire