Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of "cryptocurrency in every wallet" into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 900+ strong team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
- Develop tools for application and performance monitoring
- Automate and streamline operations and processes
- Contribute to system architecture design, from POC to production phase.
- Contribute to DevSecOps portfolio development, working closely with developers and team members.
- Develop and deploy cloud infrastructure in IaC manner.
- Improve and manage K8S and CI/CD pipeline.
- Automate and streamline operations and processes.
- Handle enquiries related to cloud platforms from internal users.
- Work with the network operation team to handle network operation changes and issues.
- Work closely with the senior system engineer to influence decision making and implementation efforts
- Solid experience in the public cloud, with providers such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure.
- Strong knowledge of Containerization technologies (e.g. Kubernetes / ECS)
- Think-first. Able to figure out the core problems and deliver the most elegant solution.
- Ability to code. You are expected to write some maintainable code.
- DevSecOps mindset. Be decisive to compromise the needs between security and development.
- Eager to learn new things. Capable to pick up various technologies, a fast learner and have a “get things done” mentality
- Love automation. We care about operational efficiency.
- Team player and effective communication skills
Good to have
- Exposure to Development / Security / Automation working experiences.
- Networking knowledge, such as routing, firewalls, DNS, cloud network components.
- Experiences in Policy As Code, such as Open Policy Agent. Hashicorp sentinel.
- Cloud, security, networking or other DevSecOps relevant certificates.
- Cloud platform: AWS, Azure and GCP
- Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, ECS
- Infrastructure as Code(IaC): Terraform, Spacelift
- GitOps: Github, Codefresh, ArgoCD
- CICD Tools: Circle CI, Ansible, Travis, Jenkins
- Scripting languages: Python, Bash
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1.
- Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team