Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?Responsibilities
- Be responsible for auditing Defi products. This includes excavating code defects and evaluating efficacy of risk management procedures that are in place. Protect against fraud and theft of organisation assets.
- Planning, scoping and developing the audit plan. Conduct Multi-signature security audits for blockchain products.
- Execute security audit of other blockchain transfers. Ensure transfers comply with relevant law and statutes.
- Develop audit programs for evaluation of the controls over various systems and processes. Including implementing risk audit in blockchain nodes and staking.
- Have five years of experience in auditing, one year of experience in Defi protocols/blockchain.
- Be able to understand and interact with solidity smart contract code and transactions.
- Understand proper key management.
- Proficiency in writing scripts or solidity smart contracts for handling interactions when required.
- Bachelor degree or above in well-known universities. Financial engineering, risk management, mathematics, computer science, or other related majors are preferred.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese is a plus.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire