Outsourced.ph is a leading Philippines outsourcing company providing dedicated remote staff and offshore staffing services. We specialise in providing staff of the highest quality who will continue to exceed your expectations and provide benchmark offshore solutions to your business. With Outsourced you can scale your organisation quickly, easily and cost effectively with dedicated remote staff based in our modern offices in Manila.
The Managed Services Security Analyst position is responsible for security solutions for clients. The Security Analyst will demonstrate the capacity to consistently meet and exceed client expectations representing and reinforcing the Uzado brand through positive interaction with other teams within the company. The Security Analyst will perform deep dive investigations into security threats and work on content development.
- Perform triage and advanced analysis tasks across endpoint, server, and network infrastructure
- Perform Threat Hunting on customer networks to detect, isolate threats and provide recommendations to customers.
- Provide proactive security investigation and searches on client environment to detect malicious activities.
- Coordinate Incident investigations and deep dive analysis on detected threats.
- Understand and identify indicators of attack and compromise in alerts, by hunting through data, and from review of investigation notes
- Have full understanding of the MITRE ATT&CK framework. Mapping clients use cases to tactics and techniques.
- Update documentation and runbooks to ensure repeatable analysis
- Actively participate in an after-hours on-call rotation as Incident Controller
- Scope customer security incidents
- Document, communicate recommendations and guidelines based on results of analysis
- Analyze, review, and provide raw log data for more insight into escalations through SIEM
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Maintain current knowledge and understanding of threat landscape
Skills & Experience
- Minimum three (3) years directly related practical experience in a senior role within the last six years and demonstrated ability to carry out the functions of the job.
- Technical requirements may vary depending on client specific operating systems and applications.
- Strong OS knowledge (Windows, Unix/Linux, Mac)
- Experience with EDR, such as Carbon Black, Sentinel One, CrowdStrike
- Managing Phishing and Awareness implementations
- Experience with vulnerability management platforms such as Qualsy or Rapid7
- Advanced knowledge of at least one leading SIEM platform (Azure Sentinel, Splunk, Exabeam, IBM Qradar, etc.)
- Prior knowledge SOAR platform such as Simplify, Demisto, Phantom etc.
- Possess at least one industry certification CEH, SANS Certification (e.g. GCIH, GCIA, GSEC, GMON), OSCP etc. or working towards a related certification.
- Possess at least one public cloud certification (e.g. AWS Solution Associate, etc) or working towards a related certification
- Analytical Problem-Solving skills
- Efficient communication skills (listening, written and oral)
- Team player with ability to work autonomously
- Customer obsessed
By clicking on the "I'm Interested" button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. ("Outsourced") to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.