Gerakan Anak Muda Produktif Indonesia (GAMPI) is looking for Secretary who will be responsible for writing summary and creating articles from GAMPI's webinar. We are looking for individuals who are eager to learn and strive in every condition.
GAMPI's volunteering program will take a 12-month membership commitment with remote working set-up NATIONALLY. Along the way, you will develop your writing skill, structured thinking, organization development and administrative skill. This role is demanding for task fulfillments.
• Create summary during GAMPI webinar
• Support organizational administrative needs for internal members
• Support Managing Director in administration and project completion if needed
• Active university student (1st and 2nd year is preferred)
• Has a strong commitment and passionate about writing
• Creative and open minded individual
• Has laptop/pc is preferred
• Experienced as Secretary is a plus point
• Resume and portfolio building experience
• Work closely with our Managing Director
• Being part of national youth movement
• Networking with youth across Indonesia & SEA
• Learn from Indonesian young professionals