Binance is looking for a SecOps Engineer to join our Security team.
This is a full time position that can be in one of our locations (e.g. Taiwan,Singapore) or remote.
You will work closely with our Information Security team, other IT-team/DevOps team, ministry areas, and work independently to plan and carry out security measures to monitor and protect sensitive data, networks and systems from infiltration and cyber-attacks.
- Cross team support: Work with multiple Product and Engineering teams to find ways to improve the supportability, products, and interact with our Security teams to drive high-quality production
- Architecting and implementing enterprise-level security solutions
- Defining and implementing cloud-based solutions in line with industry best practices and enterprise architecture guidelines
- Issue management and follow-up : Develop an understanding of Google's product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, and determining the root cause for our issues; build tools for faster diagnosis
- Security Development and Administration: evaluate new cybersecurity applications or tools, rules/signatures, access controls, and configurations of cybersecurity platforms
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
- Strong understanding of Zero Trust
- Extensive experience in large-scale, secure, and high availability solutions in Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Extensive experience in cloud deployment templating using offerings such as Google Deployment Manager, Kubernetes Config Connector and/or Terraform Strong general programming experience in Python, Go, or Java to write automation scripts
- Very Good understanding of containerization technologies such as Kubernetes or Docker Strong understanding of GCP concepts such as IAM, networking (shared VPC's), running VM based workloads and container (GKE) based workloads
- An accomplished understanding of security principals and other associated controls and features in GCP
- Technical writing, experience in preparing and presenting technical material to a variety of audiences
- Extensive experience in working in, and with, Agile delivery teams