Neuphotic Asia is a global supplier of medical disposables for healthcare, manufacturing, corporate, and government sectors. We work with various companies and institutions based in the US and other parts of the world.
Headquartered in Singapore, we provide high-quality medical disposables that protect clinicians, patients, and the general public against harmful substances, such as the coronavirus. Our products are designed to support healthcare professionals and help improve healthcare outcomes.
About the Role
- Develop and maintain core SEO strategies and prescribe SEO tactics to reach agreed goals and KPIs.
- Run SEO delivery meetings - present findings and results to various stakeholders, discuss results and impact.
- Lead the SEO stream management
- Surface algorithm changes; measure and report impacts.
- Monitor and report on performance trends (weekly).
- Perform SEO keyword research.
- Research and implement SEO recommendations.
- Research and analyse competitors' landscape.
- Report on technical SEO performance.
- Implement link-building campaigns in coordination with SEO goals.
- Share insightful knowledge and SEO news regularly and with the wider team.
Full-time remote. Salary is SGD900