Passionate about SEO? Then keep reading! Trek Marketing is looking for an experienced, full-time SEO Strategist to join our SEO team. You will be responsible for managing clients' SEO initiatives, and developing strategic SEO plans in order to increase their website traffic and revenue. You will have the opportunity to work with businesses of all sizes across a huge range of industries, the majority of which are ecommerce businesses. This is a remote position working alongside our team in Vancouver, Canada.
Trek Marketing is a digital marketing consulting startup. We offer a competitive salary, health and dental benefits, a learning stipend, flexible hours and a great working environment. We have an amazing team, work with incredible clients, and are growing quickly!
On a daily basis your work will involve:
- Creating and implementing SEO strategies for a variety of clients
- Ensuring client SEO work is being effectively implemented by the SEO team
- Data analysis with Google Analytics
- Content optimization including Keyword Research
- Google Search Console setup and monitoring
- Link building
- Schema markup
- Report creation in Google Data Studio
- …..and much more!
We’re looking for someone that has experience with the following applications:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Data Studio or a similar reporting tool
- SEMRush or a similar tool
Additionally, you have:
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Conversion optimization/UX experience
- Knowledge of/experience with conversion writing for the web
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills and are comfortable working independently.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- Bonus: You have experience working with a variety of clients in a consulting environment.
- Double Bonus: You have experience working with ecommerce businesses in a consulting environment.
- Php30,000.00 - Php60,000.00 per month