About the client: A fast-paced digital agency in Sydney ranked Top 3 best agencies in Australia and they are growing rapidly. You'll be working with a team of digital experts who are experienced in digital marketing, website design & development, branding, SEO, Google Ads, and Social media.
Work schedule: 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM Manila Time
As an SEO Manager, you will:
- Oversee and project manage SEO projects for clients
- Draw on your own SEO knowledge to recommend bespoke long-term and short-term SEO strategies to achieve the SEO objectives of clients
- Deliver technical audits and regular SEO reporting and analytics
- Do keyword research and provide recommendations
- Plan and organize resources of SEO related campaigns, from proposal stage right through to execution and delivery.
- Help manage client relationships.
- Support new business pitches across strategy and delivery.
Do other related tasks including the following:
- Link building
- On-page SEO
Other technical tasks related to SEO
- Content optimization
- Guest blogging
- SEO Copywriting
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 3+ years of experience in SEO, ideally working for a big Australian SEO agency
- Is able to manage multiple clients' projects with little supervision
- Has strong reporting and analytics skills
Is a proven strategic thinker with high attention to detail
- Has strong organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Is very organized
- Is well spoken and well presented
- Is great with clients over the phone and in-person
- Has the ability to learn new SEO techniques as the algorithms evolve
- Has demonstrated experience in using industry standard tools such as Google Analytics, MOZ, SEMrush., AHREFs etc.