We are looking for a creative SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Manager). You will lead our web marketing and analytics activities with content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy
Compensation & Benefits:
Work from anywhere
Visa and work-permit provided for anyone who wants to live in Thailand
Competitive salary (Start at $3,000 USD based on experience) plus monthly allowance
Paid vacation, sick days, public holidays
Flexible working hours (Working 5 days per week)
Opportunity to advance your career
- Monitor and analyze SEO statistics such as redirects, click rate, bounce rate, core web vitals, site speed, and others.
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Research new strategies to improve the website's rankings, impressions and CTR on search listings.
- Work with the Development team to structure, prioritize, implement and test site improvements and technical SEO enhancements.
- Perform keyword research in coordination company objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new content opportunities
- Prioritize keywords to attract target audience.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts and customer reviews)
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Develop PR relationships and create a PR plan to improve link backs to the websites
- Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Recruit and oversee a content production team consisting of writers and editors to produce web content that meets SEO standards.
- Work with the content team to create resources and briefs for writers that fit Google’s best practices for content.
- Develop new content production and delivery strategies to maximize available content budget.
- Ensure that content development continues to evolve to meet Google’s best practices
- (YMYL) and content demands.
- Design Content creation strategies for specific keywords and fields in order to ensure content is being produced where it’s most needed.
- Manage the content upload team to ensure content remains relevant, up to date and the most useful dental and medical travel content available on the web
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Watch popular SEO publications and blogs to stay updated on the latest innovations, tools, and techniques
- 2+ years experience in SEO.
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to foster strong client relationships at various levels
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Experience in web statistics, marketing, and business development.
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics.
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations.
- In-depth knowledge of current SEO tools and practices.
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
- Highly self-motivated, proactive and organised individual
- Screaming Frog
- Excel/Google sheets
- Keyword Software
- HTML/CSS knowledge
- Experience working with CMS’s
- JS/Angular/Python a +
Why work with us:
With over 42 team members in more than 13 locations, speaking 18 languages. We encourage a culture of exceptional diversity and openness. We believe in supporting and channeling the passions of people who bring individual perspectives to collective challenges, and that excellence comes from cross-pollination and collaboration.
Our teams work together closely, although they live across the world.
Our work is 100% remote with our personal computer laptop/desktop/smartphones. This allows you to work where you live and put 110% effort into delivering the best results and not spend time on the commute. We strive to make "work-life balance" a reality for all our staff. Our professional team has a passion for problem-solving and challenging work.
Steps of interview:
- After reviewing your CV and work reference, Our recruiting team will contact you for an online interview 1st round with 3 assessments to complete before appointment.
- Successful candidates will receive 1 x special assessment to complete
- Your assessment will be sent to COO to review and select the successful candidates to move to the final round of interview with COO and Marketing team
- In each process you will receive the feedback/result within 48 hours.