We are currently looking for a Scrum Master/Agile Coach(Remote) to join our agile and nimble workforce. This role allows you to work with the brightest creative minds from around the world to deliver results that make our clients proud. Our team generally works duringUTC +8 and utilizes collaboration tools such as Slack and Notion to keep our projects on track.
What your main focus will be:
- Working with various creative teams to coach and promote self-organisation and understanding of Agile principles and frameworks
- Being involved in planning, coaching and project execution for various campaign management teams
- Helping the team identify roadblocks on tasks and projects, and eliminating the roadblocks
- Building good relationships between people of different roles in the team, allowing them to deliver creative initiatives together
- Increasing transparency with sharing team successes, risks and issues
- Creating a culture of cooperation, openness & transparency
What you can expect:
- Close collaboration with a dynamic team of designers and artists to bring concepts and ideas to life
- Working remotely with creatives from all over the globe
- Creative environment for exploration and development of concepts and ideas
What you bring:
- Extensive experience as a Scrum Master/Agile Coach
- Demonstrable experience coaching teams and improving processes, implementing the best practices and improvements
- A great understanding of team and group dynamics
- Excellent communication skills and eloquence in English
- Ability to adapt to and stay focused in a fast-paced, changing environment
Our office works on UTC +8, and team members are expected to be available during business hours within this time zone.
Send us your CV, portfolio, and any relevant links that shine a light on your talents. We’re excited to hear from you, and look forward to learning about you and how you could contribute to our team. A full job description will be provided to shortlisted candidates.
Compensation will be further discussed during the interview