Who We Are at Elemy:
Elemy, formerly Sprout Therapy, is building the first managed marketplace for in-home chronic medical care, starting with pediatric autism. Over 1.5M children in the US are affected by autism, and nearly 30% of families are dissatisfied with the care they receive. Elemy is working tirelessly to change this by providing in-home care and leveraging cutting edge AI-powered technology to deliver a better experience to families, providers, and healthcare payers.
Today's US Child Care industry for autism, ADHD, and other developmental delays is a $38B market that is heavily fragmented and skewed towards in-clinic care. Elemy is looking to change the developmental delay care industry for the better by putting families and children at the center of what Elemy does. Elemy is bringing ABA care to family's homes, and providing more resources and tools for therapists to give the best care possible.
Since launching in April 2020, Elemy has become one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the United States, scaling from 4 to over 1000 team members in under 18 months, and on track to grow revenue by over 600% this year. The company is backed by leading investors in healthcare and technology, including General Catalyst, Founders Fund, SignalFire, e.ventures, 8VC, Felicis Ventures, and Bling Capital.About The Role
The Care Ops Scheduling Associate, in partnership with the Audit Associate, will be responsible for a specific geographic region, and will provide administrative support to the providers who deliver care to clients in that region. You will assist with the following tasks: scheduling key appointments for families, maintaining quality of billing data, monitoring client utilization and cancellations, creating and delegating crucial tasks for various cross-functional team members, and reporting.What You'll Do
What You'll Need
- Review and ensure accuracy of schedules for all clinicians across multiple geographic regions, ensuring families have quick and continuous access to care
- Work closely with client-facing teams to evaluate and optimize scheduling decisions across families and providers using scheduling software
- Review and track communication in a variety of channels (Slack, Email, Phone, Text, etc.) and log within Salesforce, ZenDesk, and proprietary Elemy software
- Create and manage reports for your geographic region to ensure optimal utilization and efficiency of scheduling services
- Manage ongoing rescheduling needs, as a result of changes in family availability, staff availability, or ad-hoc changes, to provide the highest quality care
- Uphold and ensure compliance related to insurance and billing
- Understand and apply federal and state requirements regarding family confidentiality and the principles of maintaining protected health information (PHI), such as HIPAA
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience, knowledge or interest in pediatrics, autism, behavioral health or similar field (ABA experience preferred)
- Must be flexible and adaptable to rapid changes in the daily work environment and be resourceful in solving problems
- Ability to work independently
- This position requires the ability to multi-task and have a high attention to detail
- Familiarity with the US HealthCare system
- Detail oriented and excellent written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of HIPAA compliance and privacy measures
- Previous experience with Salesforce, Google Workspace (Google Docs, Google Drive, Google Sheets) preferred
At Elemy, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located throughout the world, including in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Elemy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.