Our Client is looking for a Filipino Senior Salesforce Developer.
Au Time zone; Mondays to Fridays
· Prepare design documentation before starting development.
· Perform code reviews with the development team.
· Develop high quality code with supporting unit tests.
· Audit, identify, and resolve data integrity issues using tools such as duplication management tool and Data loader.
· Responsible for general health and security of all orgs of Salesforce.com
· Help define technical standards and guidelines for Salesforce.com.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills – this role is heavily collaborative.
· 5+ years of total Salesforce development experience is required.
· Hands on experience with Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, web services, JAVA, CSS, HTML, Lightning Web Components, BitBucket (or similar repository) is required
· Experience with any of the Integration tools (Boomi, Informatica, etc.), Marketing applications (Marketo, Hubspot, Marketing Cloud etc.), ERP systems (GP, Sage, NetSuite, etc.) is an advantage.
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer is an advantage.
· Knowledge of security concepts (authentication, encryption, SSL, single-sign on, etc.) is an advantage.
· Computer Processor: Core i5-5th gen / AMD A8 / Ryzen 3
· Computer Memory/RAM: at least 8 GB
· Computer Operation System: at least Windows 10
· Headset: Any USB type headset with the noise-canceling feature
· Computer Processor: Core i3 – 1st gen or with any similar specs
· Computer Memory/RAM: at least 4.00 GB
· Headset: Any USB type headset with noise-canceling feature (Optional)
· Primary Connection: running on an 8.0 wired connection.
· Back-up Connection: running at least 5.0 Mbps