This is a remote position.
A. ABOUT EXTEND YOUR TEAM
Who Are We?
Being driven, passionate, and genuine is what connects us. If this describes you, then it’s time for you to join us!
At Extend Your Team, you’ll find a place where you can nurture your talent and learn new ones as you go. You’ll get the chance to connect with other like-minded VAs and be able to work with an amazing team that is committed to their work, have a sense of purpose, and can handle adversity with humor and grace.
We are a premium agency where you are not only "a VA in the Philippines" but a valued member of the team.
How are we different?
B. ABOUT THE ROLE
Salesforce Developers design, code, customize and implement Salesforce solutions. Our Salesforce Developers are responsible for developing new workflows and custom solutions for specific business needs and need to work collaboratively with others on the team to create custom, scalable processes for the company.
● Meeting with the delivery team to estimate and determine CRM needs for customers.
● Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
● Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce workflows and applications.
● Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
● Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
● Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce Staff.
● Maintaining User Roles, Security and integrity of the application software.
● Create technical plans, development goals and strategies for other departments and the IT team, developing solutions to address any company-wide issues and making their processes more efficient in a timely manner.
DAILY TASKS INCLUDE:
● Working on mobile or website applications
● Develop apps for customer salesforce environments.
● Customizing the Salesforce environment for our clients
● Integrating the platform with other systems
● Update and communicate status of Salesforce projects/ tasks via JIRA instance.
● Daily, ensure that time is allocated & tracked against the project tasks (i.e. within Harvest and JIRA).
Do you have what it takes to be our Salesforce Developer?
Consider yourself highly qualified if you have:
● Analytical skills – Salesforce developers need an analytical mindset to identify a user’s needs and to design and produce solutions to issues
● Communication skills – to communicate complex information effectively to people who don’t have computer knowledge and to answer questions as they arise, giving clear instructions
● Teamwork – although they are self-motivated and tend to work independently, Salesforce developers also work in teams, maintaining a professional and helpful demeanor toward their colleagues
● Time management – Salesforce developers work to business timelines and schedules, often working on multiple projects while ensuring the work produced meets best practices
● Problem-solving abilities – Salesforce developers identify and troubleshoot issues and faults as they arise
What’s in it for you? These amazing benefits / perks await you!
As a virtual outsourcing company that invests and deeply cares about their freelancers and individual contractors, we aim to provide the best possible remote working experience for everyone, starting with the benefits.
Looking for more perks and discounts? Well, look no more! Join us and enjoy the following (courtesy of our HMO partner):
As we continue to grow. more benefits are being planned to be rolled out soon!