This is a remote position.
Salesforce Developers design, code, customize and implement Salesforce solutions. Our Salesforce Developers are responsible for developing new workflows and custom solutions for specific business needs and need to work collaboratively with others on the team to create custom, scalable processes for the company.
- Meeting with the delivery team to estimate and determine CRM needs for customers.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce workflows and applications.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce Staff.
- Maintaining User Roles, Security and integrity of the application software.
- Create technical plans, development goals and strategies for other departments and the IT team, developing solutions to address any company-wide issues and making their processes more efficient in a timely manner.
Daily Tasks Include
- Working on mobile or website applications
- Develop apps for customer salesforce environments.
- Customizing the Salesforce environment for our clients
- Integrating the platform with other systems
- Update and communicate status of Salesforce projects/ tasks via JIRA instance.
- Daily, ensure that time is allocated & tracked against the project tasks (i.e. within Harvest and JIRA).
RequirementsConsider Yourself Highly Qualified If You Have
- Analytical skills – Salesforce developers need an analytical mindset to identify a user’s needs and to design and produce solutions to issues
- Communication skills – to communicate complex information effectively to people who don’t have computer knowledge and to answer questions as they arise, giving clear instructions
- Teamwork – although they are self-motivated and tend to work independently, Salesforce developers also work in teams, maintaining a professional and helpful demeanor toward their colleagues
- Time management – Salesforce developers work to business timelines and schedules, often working on multiple projects while ensuring the work produced meets best practices
- Problem-solving abilities – Salesforce developers identify and troubleshoot issues and faults as they arise
Benefits As a virtual outsourcing company that invests and deeply cares about their freelancers and individual contractors, we aim to provide the best possible remote working experience for everyone, starting with the benefits.
- Enjoy HMO after your first month, no need to wait for 3 months or 6 months!
- Internet issues at home? Don’t worry, we got you! We will reimburse your internet expenses of up to $50/month after your first month!
- Not interested in an internet allowance but perhaps you are more keen on enrolling a free dependent for the HMO? You have the freedom to choose! We let our employees choose to get either $50 monthly internet allowance or ONE FREE dependent for HMO! *enrolling additional dependents is possible with a one-time salary deduction of PHP 4,200 per quarter
- Be there with your family & loved ones in crucial times - whether it’s a celebration or an emergency, you deserve to be with your family! We are providing 5 PTOs per year after 6 months!
- Get paid on US Holidays when your client's business is closed
Join Us And Enjoy The Following (courtesy Of Our HMO Partner)
Looking for more perks and discounts. Well, look no more.
- Celebrate your special day with a delicious Red Ribbon birthday cake
- Discounted monthly rate in Gold’s Gym - for you and two more friends/family! (Because committing to a healthy lifestyle is not fun if you are alone…)
- Free Eye Check-Up and discount on selected items in Sarabia Optical
- Discount card from Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf (discounts, unlimited internet access, earning point system)
- Discount codes from Grab
As we continue to grow. more benefits are being planned to be rolled out soon!