- Adecco is partnering our client, a leading technology company
- We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator who is well versed in SQL and Apex
- Office location: Central-West
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3 years as SFDC admin experience with configurations/access management for 50+ users.
- Familiarity with databases and query languages such as SQL Salesforce.com Administrator certification with strong SFDC Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Familiar with SQL and Apex
- Self-starter with solid ability to gather, document and execute detailed specifications from high level requirements with little supervision
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns, user access and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
- Handle ongoing customization/ alteration of Salesforce.com.
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
- Manage user access, dashboards, reports, forms, templates, role based page layouts workflows and approvals for different teams.
- Create and manage custom objects (like accounts, contacts, leads and opportunities), object relationships, standard and custom fields.
- Map/reformat data/reports from one format(like CSV) to other format (like Excel), Import/Export data from sources like Internal databases/CSV/Excel/Spreadsheet to Salesforce Objects.
- Track and work closely with cross-functional teams to update and incorporate data in Salesforce records.
- Document, streamline and automate (wherever possible) system configuration, administrative and operational processes.
- Be the go-to-person/expert for the business teams to get the quick answer/suggestion related to every aspect of SFDC based on their knowledge, experience and expertise.
- Understand the business context quickly from user teams, and recognize Salesforce usage problems and craft solutions.
- Gather requirements and implement configuration changes related to workflow and approval processes.
- Proactively suggest and implement best practices: design, system maintenance, security, data integrity, duplicates, backups, etc.
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Jason Lew Hong Kang
EA Licence Number: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1876435