Crossover is the world's #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
Are you under-utilized in your role, maintaining the status quo? Would your talents be better leveraged in a fast-paced organization that requires you to create solutions that have a real impact on business operations? Are you an experienced salesforce administrator or developer? If so - then you may be just the person we're looking for.
Come learn 10X faster at Trilogy. In this fully remote role, you will be managing, extending, and integrating multiple Orgs that support several business functions across multiple business units with 100+ enterprise software products. Our platforms use Salesforce with advanced business automation strategies and tools to drive Sales, CSM, and even Recruiting.
You will be a part of our digital evolution strategy, building and supporting at scale our efforts in software-driven organization management and business process automation.
What You Will Be Doing
- You will collaborate with the Operations, Sales, Marketing, CSM, and Finance teams to manage and make sure our Salesforce-based systems and processes are working correctly.
- You will integrate new technologies, build systems, methods, and processes to help us be more efficient.
- While there will be other team members and other resources, this role provides you with a level of autonomy where you will rely on your expertise and experience.
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Creating sales pitches or interacting with prospective customers
- Creating advertising copy
- Designing or developing websites
- Creating the advertising or marketing strategy.
Salesforce Administrator Key Responsibilities
In this role you will be working in a team with other Salesforce specialists and engineers, reporting to the VP of Technical Product Management responsible for our operating platform.
- Administrate our Salesforce Platform, configuration, and other system related issues.
- Manage data quality, enrichment, and data migration projects.
- Install and configure Salesforce packages like CPQ, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, etc.
- Configure and expand the data model, flows, approval processes, validation rules.
- Work with Apex as needed to extend the system and build integrations.
- Help select and integrate appropriate tooling to meet functional requirements
- Integrate with 3rd party sales, marketing, and finance systems.
- QA and test our sales processes to make sure lead generation, routing and sales processes are working smoothly
- Create reports and dashboards
Export data and build advanced data analytics using tools like AWS QuickSight
- Several years of experience configuring, managing, and extending Salesforce.
- Salesforce administration expertise equivalent to SFDC Advanced Administrator
- Working Apex knowledge equivalent of SFDC Platform Developer I.
- Strong ability to work with data: understanding of data structures and data modeling, SOQL, SQL, data import/export/migration/enrichment, reporting, and visualization.
- You are curious, learn quickly and are able to modify processes and technologies to make things work.
- Efficient Problem Solver: You are an expert in leveraging solutions discovered by others and applying them to current problems.
- You pride yourself on attention to detail and delivering quality solutions.
- Upper-Intermediate (B2) proficiency in English.
- Experience configuring Salesforce CPQ, HVS, Outreach, Chorus/Gong, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, and other add-on toolchains for Sales, Marketing, CSM.
- Experience with recurring billing platforms or ERPs and their integration with Salesforce.
- Experience with BI tools like AWS QuickSight or Tableau.
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today's modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4593-PH-IVACalab-SalesforceAdmi