Career Opportunities: Sales Supervisor (6788)
Requisition ID 6788 - Posted - Malaysia - Vision Care - MY - Remote - City (2)
Bausch Health Canada is the international head office of Bausch Health Companies, one of the fastest growing international pharmaceutical companies dedicated to bringing quality health and wellness products to all Canadians.
Our team manufactures and markets a wide variety of pharmaceutical and health products that are distributed in pharmacies, healthcare practices and hospitals across the country.
At Bausch Health, we invest in our employees and we believe in the importance of cultivating performance and outdoing ourselves in finding new and better solutions with the aim of responding innovatively and effectively to current needs.
Sales Supervisor, Vision Care
BUSINESS UNIT / FUNCTION
PURPOSE OF JOB
To achieve sales KPIs / annual sales objectives of designated customer / territory
- Understand customers profile and classification in designated area to develop call planning daily routine
- Journey Plan
- Selling Objective Settings
- Persuasive Selling Skills (PSS) Presentation preparation
- Sales Equipment preparation
- Able to execute Sales and Marketing monthly / quarterly promotional objectives
- Able to secure or maintain merchandising space to advertise B+L products with Sales & Marketing POSMs in your territory outlets
- Able to maintain or increase customer share of spend for B+L products in correlation to B+L sell thru trend in your territory outlets
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support
- Provide product detailing to ECP / customer
- Provide accurate monthly / quarterly sales forecast
- Understand B+L sales, Customer Service, Supply Chain and Credit Terms administrative processes to provide operational support to your customers in
- Sales Ordering through Customer Service Department
- B+L Product Exchanges & Returns
- Consumer Complaints & Product Returns
- Credit Terms and Sales Collection
- Responsible to report promptly all adverse event and/or product complaints related to our products to GSV-AP and local complaint administrator
SUPERVISE DIRECT REPORTS
(yes or no)
(e.g. internal customers/business partners, external customers/partners)
- National Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Key Account Manager and other Sales team members
- Customer Service and Supply Chain
- Customers (Eye Care Practitioners and Distributors)
(e.g. Professional Qualifications, On-the-job Training, Education)
(e.g. health care industry, multinational company, number of years, what level/types of roles, etc)
- 2 to 5 years sales experience
- Basic computer skills and experience with tracking and recording call information, filing documents, or updating customer profiles/accounts; may include entering and tracking merchandise, scheduling with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
The masculine is used in this publication without prejudice for the sake of conciseness.
Bausch Health is committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with equal employment opportunity laws in effect wherever it operates.
Bausch Health is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.